Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

I took the administration of an old (Debian Etch + some Backports)
Postfix server and in its main.cf file, there is an important parameter:
   virtual_mailbox_limit_maps.

It is used that way:
  virtual_mailbox_limit_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/sql/vmailsize

/etc/postfix/sql/vmailsize contains database information (dbname,
username, quota field,...)

I move that configuration to a newer server (Debian Lenny with
the Official Postfix Debian package) and the per-mailbox (Maildir)
quota (limit) is not working.

I suspect virtual_mailbox_limit_maps not to be in the mainline
Postfix but from some patch (the VDA one). Am I right?

Would you know a 3rd party Debian repository where I can find a postfix
handling virtual_mailbox_limit_maps?

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36