Hi,

> You're still using warn_if_reject wrong; that's why you're getting an error.
>
> If you post your "postconf -n" we can show you exactly what to change to use
> warn_if_reject.

Thanks so much for your help. I've included it below. Ideally I'd like
to have support for smtpd_restriction_classes and
reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname or related lesser strict
restrictions. You'll notice I have two instances set up, for use with
amavisd.

alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
alternate_config_directories = /etc/postfix_f
always_bcc =
biff = no
body_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/body_checks.pcre
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix
default_process_limit = 120
delay_warning_time = 0
disable_mime_input_processing = yes
disable_vrfy_command = yes
enabled = yes
fallback_relay =
header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks.pcre,
        pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks-jimsun.pcre
mail_owner = postfix
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail
mailbox_size_limit = 256000000
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
maps_rbl_domains = zen.spamhaus.org
maximal_queue_lifetime = 5d
message_size_limit = 13312000
mime_header_checks =
minimal_backoff_time = 800s
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain
myhostname = smtp01.mydomain.com
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 2XX.201.XXX.45/32
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
parent_domain_matches_subdomains = smtpd_access_maps
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /etc/postfix/README_FILES
relay_domains = $mydestination, mydomain.com, mkt.mydomain.com,
sales.mydomain.com
relayhost =
sample_directory = /etc/postfix/samples
sender_canonical_maps =
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender,
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
        reject_unauth_pipelining,
        permit_mynetworks,
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
        reject_invalid_hostname,
        reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        check_helo_access hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks,
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/main_relay_recip_checks,
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/sales_recip_map,
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_checks,
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
        reject_maps_rbl
unknown_address_reject_code = 554
unknown_client_reject_code = 554
unknown_hostname_reject_code = 554
virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual