On 4/21/2010 9:31 AM, Alex wrote:
Hi,

You're still using warn_if_reject wrong; that's why you're getting an error.

If you post your "postconf -n" we can show you exactly what to change to use
warn_if_reject.

Thanks so much for your help. I've included it below. Ideally I'd like
to have support for smtpd_restriction_classes and
reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname or related lesser strict
restrictions. You'll notice I have two instances set up, for use with
amavisd.

For new features you'll need to upgrade. As a general rule, upgrading postfix is pretty easy if you read the RELEASE_NOTES.

That said, smtpd_restriction_classes is a fairly old feature, and likely supported by your version. For the others, you'll need to upgrade.

relay_domains = $mydestination, mydomain.com, mkt.mydomain.com,
sales.mydomain.com

Unless these are really relay_domains (relayed to a different server for final delivery) they shouldn't be listed here.

relay_domains =

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_non_fqdn_sender,
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
        reject_unauth_pipelining,
        permit_mynetworks,
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
        reject_invalid_hostname,
        reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        check_helo_access hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks,
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/main_relay_recip_checks,
        check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/sales_recip_map,
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_checks,
        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_checks,
        reject_maps_rbl

Change the above line to
    warn_if_reject reject_maps_rbl

  -- Noel Jones