Wietse, thanks...but in Postfix I have to work with the ñoño.com.ar
domain name or with the xn--oo-yjab.gov.ar punycode domain name ???

For example, in my mail server I define my virtual domains in
/etc/postfix/vmaildomains. How di I have to define it:

ñoño.com.ar     required

or

xn--oo-yjab.gov.ar     required

?????

The same for the Maildir paths, do they have to be under:

/var/vmail/ñoño.com.ar/user/Maildir

or

/var/vmail/xn--oo-yjab.gov.ar/user/Maildir

????

Thanks a lot

Alejandro

--