Dear all, I've just made a test from Gmail and my Thunderbird mail
client sending a mail to a non-real IDN mail user:

alejan...@años.com.ar

- My Thunderbird says: "An error ocurred while sending mail. Tha mail
servers responded: 5.1.3 Bad recipient address syntax" (THIS IS A
SERVER RESPONSE)

- The Gmail webmail says: "One o more mail address in "To:" box is not
recognized" (THIS IS A CLIENT RESPONSE)

So, I think the IDN domain name support is not complete nowadays,
neither by mail servers nor by mail clients. So it's not convenient
the IDN mail implementation in this bad situation.

What do you think about this matter ???

Really thanks

--
Alejandro Cabrera Obed