Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa:
> I have to ask: is there a way of making postfix rewrite Date header to
> server's time for authenticated mail? (or at list for a range of IPs),

No, but it is possible to delete the Date: header for mail that
is received via the submission service.

In the master.cf entry for the submission service, override the
cleanup service:

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
    submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
      -o cleanup_service=date_cleanup
      -o ...existing stuff...

Add a duplicate cleanup service called date_cleanup

/etc/postfix/master.cf:
    # Existing entry
    cleanup   unix  n       -       n       -       0       cleanup
    # Duplicate entry
    date_cleanup   unix  n       -       n       -       0       cleanup
            -o header_checks=pcre:/etc/postfix/date_header_checks

Then remove the Date: header.

/etc/postfix/date_header_checks:
    /^date:/ ignore

This example is not tested so there may be a typo.