Hehe, noticed I've got just 2 replies on my thread from Noel Butler,
rest is missing:

Oct 28 11:30:50 darkstar postfix/smtpd[17528]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT
from camomile.cloud9.net[168.100.1.3]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable;
Client host [168.1
00.1.3] blocked using spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net;
from=<owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org> to=<cas...@meteor.dp.ua>
proto=ESMTP helo=<camomile.cloud9.net>

# grep NOQUEUE mail.log | grep 'postfix-users' | wc -l
41

This is 2 days log, I missed 41 message from this list. I've started to
think I'm ignored on this list, but no, this is just SORBS ignores one
of list's server.

Now I have to copy/past from the web archives to continue the thread.

--
Покотиленко Костик <cas...@meteor.dp.ua>