For now almost a week without sorbs and wothout spam.

Remebered that the metter I was installed sorbs list was many forged
freemail spams. That time I've done client/hello/sender match check for
a list of free mail services (discussed on this list). And I was also
advised to add sorbs, b/c all cases with forged freemails were listed
there.

So, now sorbs removed, client/hello/sender match check is working, and
no spam.

--
Покотиленко Костик <cas...@meteor.dp.ua>