On 1/22/2011 1:20 AM, Condor wrote:

On 1/21/2011 5:08 PM, Condor wrote:

Hello,
i have postfix 2.7.2 and i have problem with restrictions. I setup
smtpd_recipient_restrictions here is my main.cf config file:

Your RBL list is a mess.  Several of the lists you are
querying are dead -- securitysage, wirehub, easynet, dsbl.org,
maybe others.  You should use zen.spamhaus.org rather than the
other spamhaus lists.
You need to carefully review your RBLs once in a while and
make sure they are still active and doing what you expect.

After i create file i do:
postmap hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks.pcre

There is no need to postmap a pcre file.

and postfix reload / restart (few times)

If it didn't work once, it probably won't work the next time.

and i still can send email from yahoo to nobody on my server. Also i see
that spam ip-s that is blocked on bl.spamcop.net for example still can
send me email. That rule reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net does not block
them.  Any one can help and tell me where is my mistake ?

Does postconf smtpd_recipient_restrictions show the the same
as what you've posted above?

Yes, i did not post it because i posted in previous email but here is it
again:

# postconf smtpd_recipient_restrictions

permit_sasl_authenticated,  reject_unauth_destination,  check_helo_access
hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,  check_sender_access
hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks,  check_recipient_access
pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks.pcre,  reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_unauth_pipelining,  reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_unknown_sender_domain,  reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain,  reject_unlisted_sender,
reject_rhsbl_client dbl.spamhaus.org,  reject_rhsbl_sender
dbl.spamhaus.org,  reject_rbl_client relays.ordb.org,  reject_rbl_client
b.barracudacentral.org,  reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
reject_rbl_client dyna.spamrats.com,  reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,  reject_rbl_client opm.blitzed.org,
reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,  reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net,
reject_rbl_client db.wpbl.info,  permit

I change my rbl lists and will see did they work, but this
check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_checks.pcre still does
not work. I change my file as you tell me:
/^@/            REJECT 550 Invalid address format.
/[!%@].*@/      REJECT 550 This server disallows weird address syntax.
/^postmaster@/  OK
/^hostmaster@/  OK
/^abuse@/       OK
/^nobody@/      REJECT 550 User is unknow.

Reload postfix configuration once and after that i still can receive email
to nobody mailbox.
I can't find why isn't work. Any advice what i can do ? I change to
check_recipient_access to hash:/etc/postix/block that contain
nob...@my-domain.com REJECT Go away postmap and reload but again does not
work. Server just pass the mail to nobody.

How are you testing it? Show postfix logging of unwanted mail being accepted.

  -- Noel Jones