>> master.cf
>>
>> smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>>      -o smtpd_etrn_restrictions=reject
>>      -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
>>      -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10021
>>      -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=10
>>      -o content_filter=dksign:[127.0.0.1]:10027
>>      -o
>> smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_destination
>> dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
>>      flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/bin/spamc -u ${recipient} -e
>> /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d ${recipient}
>>

> The above settings override your settings in main.cf.

Any advice ? Do is safe i to remove that line from master.cf file
smtpd_recipient_restrictions ? Did my mail server will be safe if i remove
that line or i need to clone line from main.cf file. Well i tell you, i
migrate from qmail before a few days and i does not have much experience
with postfix.

--
Regards,
Condor