A recent poster asked for configuration to be checked, and it has made
me question my own sender and recipient restrictions:

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
    permit_sasl_authenticated,
    permit_mynetworks,
    check_sender_access hash:/usr/pkg/etc/postfix/sender_access,
    reject_non_fqdn_sender,
    reject_unknown_sender_domain,
    reject_unknown_address,
    permit

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    permit_sasl_authenticated,
    permit_mynetworks,
    reject_unauth_destination,
    check_sender_access hash:/usr/pkg/etc/postfix/sender_access,
    reject_unauth_pipelining,
    reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
    reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
    reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
    check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10023,
    permit

Having looked at my recipient restrictions, I see that I am checking
my sender_access again.  Is this right?

Should I replace this with:

    check_recipient_access hash:/usr/pkg/etc/postfix/recipient_access

And create a file listing valid users who can receive mail?  I have
read postconf(5) and I that is my understanding.

Any thoughts?