Thank you Harald,

Please, let me ask for some clarifications, cause I'm confused:

If we have (SASL) UNauthenticated clients (who are allowed to send emails from mynetworks) AND (SASL) authenticated clients (in mynetworks or anywhere), what will happen to our UNauthenticated clients (in mynetworks) when they try to use as a sender a mail address included in smtpd_sender_login_maps? They will be allowed to send or not?

So, for example, one client in mynetworks is trying to send as f...@example.com, which is included in smtpd_sender_login_mapsand owned by foo. Ifthe client is:

I. *NOT* (SASL) authenticated to postfix and we use:

   1. reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch, it means that:
       a/the client will be rejected unless it (SASL) authenticates or
   b/the email will be accepted?
   2. reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch, it means that:
   a/the client will be rejected unless it (SASL) authenticates or
   b/the email will be accepted?
   3. reject_sender_login_mismatch, it means that:
   a/the client will be rejected unless it (SASL) authenticates or
   b/the email will be accepted?

II. already (SASL) authenticated to postfix and we use:

   1. reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch, it means that:
       a/the client (SASL) login will be checked as an owner of
   f...@example.com or b/it will not be checked?
   2. reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch, it means that:
       a/the client (SASL) login will be checked as an owner of
   f...@example.com or b/it will not be checked?
   3. reject_sender_login_mismatch, it means that:
       a/the client (SASL) login will be checked as an owner of
   f...@example.com or b/it will not be checked?

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Nick.