Zitat von kapetr <kap...@mizera.cz>:

Thanks all for replays.

Just few remarks:

1.  RDNS -  e.g. for den...@bestcheer.com, li...@dguhl.org, ...

that's what I had try to correct with
myhostname = 108.234.broadband4.iol.cz

yes - it is what I get with dig -x <my public IP>, so then
dig 108.234.broadband4.iol.cz == this address.
So reverse DNS lookup check should be passed - I hope.

But how answered by most -  in my case it can not help, because I
have only personal (from dynamic range) homeuser-IP - no "business"
account.

So I can nothing to do with it (in Postfix) config - just to degrade
Postfix with "relayhost" to my ISP SMTP server - what is exactly
what I have did not want.

2 . for Andreas - lst_ho...@kwsoft.de

the link http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10336
works for you ?!

Yes, works without Problem, but it looks like dynamic content created with matching language (german in my case). Maybe your language setting is not supported?

Regards

Andreas