Hi Wietse,

Thanks so much for your help!

I've already fixed the DNS problem.

For testing pourposes, I'm using now another IP C CLASS that has no DNS fails.

This is my test output - sending 5 emails per sender domain:

# DOMAIN ZOOM4U.COM.BR (about 1 email per second)
12:56:10 - Sending email #1...OK
12:56:10 - Sending email #2...OK
12:56:11 - Sending email #3...OK
12:56:12 - Sending email #4...OK
12:56:13 - Sending email #5...OK

# NOW USING IAGENTEMAIL.COM.BR (5 emails per second)
12:56:14 - Sending email #1...OK
12:56:14 - Sending email #2...OK
12:56:14 - Sending email #3...OK
12:56:14 - Sending email #4...OK
12:56:14 - Sending email #5...OK

In both cases I'm using the same SMTP that uses another C class.
See the difference?

Thanks
Rafael