Le samedi 19 mars 2011 à 10:35 -0400, Sahil Tandon a écrit :
> On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 13:00:29 +0100, David Touzeau wrote:
>
> > Sometimes the bounce queue is filled caused by users that did not type
> > the correct domains addresses.
>
> A common problem.
>
> > "Connect to hotmiel.com[69.6.2.98]:25: Connection refused"
>
> This particular problem occurs because hotmiel.com exists, but does not
> accept connections on port 25.  Because legitimate sites can have a
> temporary problem with that same symptom, Postfix dutifully retries
> until eventually bouncing the mail.  For previous discussions (and
> proposed solutions) to this problem, see:
>
>  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.postfix.user/209050
>
> If you have a different problem than this one, then please read the
> DEBUG_README and ask your question(s) more clearly.

Thanks Sahil

No my issue is the same of the discuss you notify.
I was afraid that the only solutions are to create a database of "bad
internet recipients" or to develop an external milter filter for that...

I expected a feature that reduce the queue life time per SMTP error code
but it seems that this kind of feature does not exists on postfix

Many thanks all...