On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:18:26AM -0500, li...@vfemail.net wrote:
> Quoting "Dennis Guhl" <li...@dguhl.org>:

[..]

> >>So, where should I look to find the sendmail of postfix? Or how can
> >>I find postfix's sendmail without recompiling postfix again?
> >
> ># postconf | grep sendmail_path

[..]

> [root@mx ~]# postconf | grep sendmail_path
> sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
> [root@mx ~]#
>
> I've checked config file before to post here. On my system
> /usr/sbin/sendmail is pointing to /etc/alternatives/mta-sendmail

In your prior post you talked about /usr/*lib*/sendmail not
/usr/*sbin*/sendmail, which in most cases is the wanted executable.

[..]

> Doing one search and looking on enire system to find
> files/directories at the date which postfix has been installed, I

Maybe you find your postfix's sendmail while searching the usual
places for executable files containing sendmail in the filename. With
ldd you will see which depend on postfix libraries.

[..]

Dennis