* Suresh Kumar Prajapati <er.sureshprajap...@gmail.com>:
> Both are system users and I've assigned password to them using
> passwd user_name
> command as well
> saslpasswd2 user_name

So we have two ways to go: system accounts or separate mail user database.

I recommend using the separate database, because compromised accounts would
only affect your mail service but not the system (if you use different
usernames and passwords...).

Which way do you want to go?

p@rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666