In an attempt to work around existing infrastructure, I am trying to restrict,
by sender domain, what mail is accepted from certain IPs.  My thought at the
moment is the lookup would look something like:

ip.add.re.ss    domain1.com, domain2.com

And if a connection is started from ip.add.re.ss with a sender of
u...@domain3.com the message gets rejected.  Is there a way to do this in
postfix?  I checked out Policydv2 as I thought this might fall under its
purview, but after reading its configuration and documentation, I don't think
it supports this out of the box.  Thanks.

Munroe Sollog
Digirati Consulting
sol...@digiraticonsulting.com
(610) 332-7234 x805