On 08/27/2011 01:52 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:12:00 -0400, Munroe Sollog wrote:

under its purview, but after reading its configuration and
documentation, I don't think it supports this out of the box. Thanks.

why not use spf ?, policyd v2 have spf support, spf data dont need to be public in dns if its just local servers on public ips, else i would take the smtp auth subway
SPF does the inverse of what I'm interested in. It limits a domain to a specific IP, I am interested in limiting an IP to a specific domain. As I am only dealing with 3 domains each on their own IP I think the restriction classes scales just enough to fit my needs.

Unfortunately, smtp auth isn't an option until the sending servers are upgraded. Thanks for the help.