On 10/26/2011 11:02 AM, Nikolaos Milas wrote:
> On 26/10/2011 10:29 πμ, Nerijus Kislauskas wrote:
> If you don't want to check users, use:
>
>    relay_recipient_maps =
>
> (i.e. without any value)
>
> You may want to read this message:
> rest of that thread.

Hi Nick,

        you miss a point. It's not about the usage of one or another postfix
config parameter. It is about postfix behavior based on LDAP protocol
search operation/results. I use relay_recipient_maps and I need it. The
real question is:

How postfix should decide, that user realy exists when used
relay_recipient_maps config parameter and LDAP backend.

As I can see now, postfix decides, that user exists when some attribute
(or set of attributes) is returned from a search operation. And in my
opinion that is wrong behavior. LDAP search operation returns DN (or set
of DN's) everytime the search query matches any object(s) and
attributes, if requested. if not, only DN's returned. That is all you
need to say, that there is one (more than one) object in DIT, message
will be delivered to. So you should not need to return attributes at all.

I would like to recieve Wietse's comment on that.
--
Pagarbiai,
Nerijus Kislauskas