On 10/26/2011 11:06 PM, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> Lose the attitude or go away.  You're new here, it rather presumptuous
> to start lecturing people who've been here for 10+ years.

Then I will hit myself in the cheek.

> The Postfix LDAP driver does not know
> whether the result is wanted or not

There are 2 types of lookups:

a) lookups which needs to return something, for example
virtual_mailbox_maps
virtual_uid_maps
virtual_gid_maps
address rewriting maps and so on.

b) lookups which doesn't need to return anything useful
relay_recipient_maps
local_recipient_maps
etc

(a) group needs "read" permission on result_attribute attributes, while
(b) group needs only "search" permission. What I want from all ot this,
that postfix would be able to work with minimal required ldap access
permissions. And now you require "read" for both of them. Pity.
--
Pagarbiai,
Nerijus Kislauskas