Hello,

I use posfix as forwarder.

The target server is connected via stunnel4. It was working, but now
I have changed ISP and the new smpt server has problem with Posfix
as client.

Here is TCP stream from Wireshark:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
220 mailout2.t-email.cz ESMTP
EHLO 251-43-13-46.tmcz.cz
250-mailout2.t-email.cz
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 15360000
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-8BITMIME
250 DSN
AUTH LOGIN
334 XXXXXXXXXX
YYYYYYY
334 XXXXXXXXX
YYYYYYY
235 2.7.0 Authentication successful
MAIL FROM:<jiri.pa...@email.cz> SIZE=517 AUTH=<>
RCPT TO:<ji...@soukroma.cz> ORCPT=rfc822;ji...@soukroma.cz
DATA
250 2.1.0 Ok
555 5.5.4 Unsupported option: AUTH=<>
554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients
RSET
QUIT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I set this server direct (in place of 127.0.0.1 == Postfix) in
Evolution with SSL and authentication,  the mail is send OK!

(Such ESMTP communication I can't follow of course).

So ... there is problem in my Postfix or in ISPs SMTP server.

Can someone help me please ?
Can I configure my Postfix to be more compatible with the other
server ?
The problem is in format of FROM+TO ESMTP commands.

If I use the ISPs server in mode without SSL and SASL, then Postfix
can forward to him.
In such case the stream looks like:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
MAIL FROM:<jiri.pa...@email.cz> SIZE=517
RCPT TO:<ji...@soukroma.cz> ORCPT=rfc822;ji...@soukroma.cz
DATA
250 2.1.0 Ok
250 2.1.5 Ok
354 End data with <CR><LF>.<CR><LF>
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You see - the difference is "AUTH=<>" in first case

Thanks

--kapetr

--
Jak se vyhnout nachlazení a dalším zdravotním potížím v nepříjemném
podzimním období? Čtěte speciál Zdraví na podzim na