----- PŮVODNÍ ZPRÁVA -----
> Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 20:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>
> Subject: Re: SASL forward problem
>
> kapetr:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I use posfix as forwarder.
> >
> > The target server is connected via stunnel4. It
> > was working, but now
> > > I have changed ISP and the new smpt server has
> > problem with Posfix
> > > as client.
> >
> > Here is TCP stream from Wireshark:
> >
> > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > 220 mailout2.t-email.cz ESMTP
> > EHLO 251-43-13-46.tmcz.cz
> > 250-mailout2.t-email.cz
> > 250-PIPELINING
> > 250-SIZE 15360000
> > 250-VRFY
> > 250-ETRN
> > 250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
> > 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
> > 250-8BITMIME
> > 250 DSN
> > AUTH LOGIN
> > 334 XXXXXXXXXX
> > YYYYYYY
> > 334 XXXXXXXXX
> > YYYYYYY
> > 235 2.7.0 Authentication successful (this is the
> > final reply to AUTH)
> > > MAIL FROM:<jiri.pa...@xxxxx.cz> SIZE=517 AUTH=<>
> > RCPT TO:<ji...@xxxxxoma.cz>
> > ORCPT=rfc822;ji...@xxxxxoma.cz
> > > DATA
> > 250 2.1.0 Ok                                (this is the reply to *what*?)
> > 555 5.5.4 Unsupported option: AUTH=<>       (this
> > would be the reply to MAIL FROM)
> > (there should be an RCPT TO reply here)
> > 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients        (this is
> > the reply to DATA)
> >
> Are you sure that the replies are received in this
> order?
>
> If that is the case, then the server
> mis-implements SMTP command
> pipelining.  To turn that feature off in Postfix:
>
> /etc/postfix/main.cf:
> smtp_discard_ehlo_keywords = pipelining
>
> Do "postfix reload" and try again.
>
> Wietse

Hello.

The result is:

------------
220 mailout1.t-email.cz ESMTP

EHLO 251-43-13-46.tmcz.cz

250-mailout1.t-email.cz

250-PIPELINING

250-SIZE 15360000

250-VRFY

250-ETRN

250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN

250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES

250-8BITMIME

250 DSN

AUTH LOGIN

334 xxxxxxxxxx
yyyyyyy

334 xxxxxxxxxxxx

yyyyyyy
235 2.7.0 Authentication successful

MAIL FROM:<jiri.pa...@email.cz> SIZE=519 AUTH=<>

250 2.1.0 Ok

RCPT TO:<ji...@soukroma.cz> ORCPT=rfc822;ji...@soukroma.cz

555 5.5.4 Unsupported option: AUTH=<>
----- (why sends it ISPs smpt now ?!
RSET
------- (send by my postfix == out)
250 2.0.0 Ok

QUIT

221 2.0.0 Bye

------
Now is it  <one command > <one replay>, but as you can see, id
didn't help.
Can this something to do with another packeting of stream against
direct connection ?

I thing, my Postfix should ignore the "555 5.5.4 Unsupported option:
AUTH=<>" and continue.
Or better do not send it at all - what is it at all?

As you wrote: "If that is the case, then the server
mis-implements SMTP command
pipelining."

Did you mean my server (my postfix) or ISPs server ?

--kapetr

P.S: the outputs are from wireshark (not edited from me) , so I
thing "replies are received in this  order". I have also checked by
examining  packets manually.

--
Jak se vyhnout nachlazení a dalším zdravotním potížím v nepříjemném
podzimním období? Čtěte speciál Zdraví na podzim na