Am 06.11.2011 10:34, schrieb David Southwell:
> That is plain B******t. I am making a constructive contribution which, if
> some
> thought and consideration were given to it, might substantially improve
> Postfix and make it much more administrator friendly.

THIS is plain bullshit

you are telling us that administrators do not understand lines with a space at
the begin, we are telling you if that is true the person has to learn or hurry
up to search another job becasue EVERYBODY who has the right attributes
for this job will understand the config format

a server-software needs not to be "administrator friendly" because there is
really no need that every idiot out there starts thinking he is qualified to
maintain a public mailserver with all it's consequences and looking at the
damage a wrong configured MTA can produce a little election is not so bad