Dear Folks,

I am running postfix 2.3.3 with dovecot 2.1.

I have a child for whom I want to make an email account to which mail
can only be sent from email addresses in a whitelist hash file.

Some googling indicates this may have something to do with the aliases
hash, smtpd_restriction_classes and check_sender_access, but I do not
understand the documentation sufficiently to succeed.

There are three components to put together: the email address of the
child, the db hash of email addresses that are the whitelist, and the
policy to apply to email addresses that are sent to the child's email
address that do not appear in the whitelist (reject).

Can anyone suggest pointers on how to put these together?
--
Nick Urbanik             http://nicku.org           ni...@nicku.org