On 1/13/2012 2:13 PM, email builder wrote:
>>>  We use a modified version as a HELO blacklist. This avoids the false

>> Interesting... can you provide specific details on what you mean by
>> 'modified version'?
>
> I second that.  I'm feeling convinced enough to use it as it was
> intended, BUT ideally, I don't desire rejecting even those stubborn
> people who insist on running their email server from their bedroom
> without relaying through their ISP.

Used as intended fqrdns.pcre will definitely block the "bedroom email
servers" doing direct-to-MX, because odds are high that his parents' PC
or little sister's PC are infected with a spam bot, which again is the
purpose of this table.  Thus, if that is really your desire, you don't
want to use this table.  You're better off using Postscreen.

--
Stan