On Sat, 18 Feb 2012, Reindl Harald wrote:

what i do not understand is how &%#^%$@!! stupid
people are spamming to postmaster/abuse-addresses

Oh. One other thing - they don't care. There is no courtesy. They don't care if you scream at them, yell at them, because people are paying them to do this shite, and all they gotta do is conjure up a list of email addresses. Even if they're all here on chez-vrolet.net, they just have to conjure up a list of email addresses and bombard the entire lot.

What amuses me, if anything, is that they think we're angry because we don't make the money they do. Personally, I just dislike them because I don't want their garbage in my email, let alone just press "delete". I have better things to do with my time. But that's just me steering off topic - sorry.

-Dennis