On 06/05/2012 04:36 PM, Wiebe Cazemier wrote:
Hi,

I have a Zarafa server that uses Postfix for local delivery. I want it to send
e-mail (sent do one specific domain) to a second server as last-resort backup
(there already are nightly backups). I have the second Postfix server already
setup to consider itself the target for the domain in question. It delivers in
one catch-all box with X-Original-To and Delivered-To headers, so that I can
use fetchmail to read the messages and redeliver to the Delivered-To.

What's left, is having the primary deliver to it's mailbox_transport AND
forward to that second server.

Postfix delivers mail to Zarafa like:

mailbox_transport = zarafa: zarafa_destination_recipient_limit = 1
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-aliases.cf

The mailbox transport (as defined in master.cf) is a tool that accepts data on
stdin to deliver into Zarafa's store (mysql + file based). Virtual_alias_maps
is an SQL command which basically returns the j.doe in j....@example.com, but
only for existing users. In other words, it retrieves the Zarafa username from
the e-mail address.

 From master.cf:

zarafa unix - n n - 10 pipe
flags= user=vmail argv=/usr/bin/zarafa-dagent ${user}

How do I setup Postfix so that it sends all incoming mail (for one domain only)
to that zarafa transport as well as forward to another server?

recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/backup_domains, with the following content:

    @example.net    catch...@second.postfix.box

Depending on your specific setup, there may be much better solutions, but this is what you asked for verbatim.

--
J.