----- Original Message -----

I'll look into it when I'm back at work tomorrow.

However, I'm all for better solutions. The way Postfix receives and delivers is
basically made clear; it receives because example.net is mydestination, so it
considers it to be local, and then it delivers using the zarafa transport. Any
alternatives for setting up a machine that acts as real-time backup are welcome.