Adam,

* Adam NEVERT <adam.nev...@yahoo.com>:
> >>I need to have a unical user who can send emails without
> >>authentication and only on my domain how can I achieve that ?

> >>I can tell it is a user because it is in my alias_maps
> >take a deep breath!
> >
> >you can tell NOTHING without authentication
> >your alias maps will not replace authentication
> >
> >so what you try to do is broken by design
> >
> I have no problem to breath ... I was just asking I'm not postfix expert

it is indeed very problematic to let a client send a message only because it
claims to be a certain sender. Any client can do that and given the fact that
there are dictionary attacks taking place all the time you shouldn't do that.

As I understand it the client you want to connect to your server is not
capable to do SMTP AUTH. Will you be able to identify the client by its static
IP? Will it connect comming from a known IP space e.g. a VPN IP range? Or is
it able to use a TLS client certificate?

If we find a criteria we can solely attribute to your client will have
something the server can trust in.

p@rick

justified.

saslfinger (debugging SMTP AUTH):