> Am 06.10.2012 um 23:22 schrieb Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org>:
>
> > Steffen Schebesta:
> >> Using Wietse's first approach (adding a custom id to the MAIL FROM address
> >> as an extension) I have tried to output the sender's address in the same
> >> line of the mail.log as the bounce message.
> >
> > To this end, YOU specify the sender address AT MAIL SUBMISSION TIME,
> > instead of tinkering with Postfix source which is not supported.

Steffen Schebesta:
> Sorry that I didn't make it clear. Of course I set the sender at
> submission time. All I want is to output the sender now when the
> bounce happens in the log together with the recipient address.

This is unnecessary. And I repeat that tinkering with Postfix source
code is not supported.

Postfix returns a standardized bounce message with the old queue
id AND the bounced recipient AND the sender-address-with-your-identier
and the Message-ID and more.  You don't need to parse logfiles.