Steffen Schebesta:
> Hello Witse, I really don't want to get on your nerves but as far
> as I understand using the standardized bounce messages from Postfix

Start explaining the problem. Stop talking about what you think are
solutions. Stop wasting everyone's time on this mailing list.

You have an application that generates email. You have an MTA that
tries to deliver that email. Now what is the problem? Removing
obsolete addresses from the list?  Stop talking about solutions
like changing the queue ID or changing the Postfix logging.