On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Robert Schetterer wrote:

Am 04.12.2012 08:20, schrieb Tomas Macek:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 04.12.2012 07:58, schrieb Tomas Macek:

2) why would you setup a submission service that doesn't require auth
from MUAs?

It's because they never had to. It is a historical problem. Now we
have thousands of customers, that never had to
authenticate, so there is no power to force them to do it now.

than you have lost any game

Still hope I didn't. My roadmap:
1) split 25 and 587 with permit_mynetworks on 587 and thus allow the
people without auth to send their email to 587

2) by means of prerouting rule of iptables redirect sending emails from
$mynetworks to 587

dont do that, makes no sense

Everyone here says me, that MUAs should send their mails through 587. I can't do that without iptables, because all the people here have Outlook Expresses setup with port 25 for sending emails from default configuration.

Tomas