>>> [195.81.140.87] blocked using bl.spamcop.net; from=<u...@libero.it>,
>>> to=<f...@example.com>, proto=SMTP,
>>> helo=<static-195-81-140-87.irtnet.net>
>>
>> Here's your problem Alex.  You're using spamcop to outright block on
>> hit.  This is not advised and is well known to cause FPs.  Spamcop hits
>> are best scored with other DNSBL hits inside SA, which does so
>> automatically in a default config.  Remove spamcop from your postscreen
>> configuration and that will fix this problem.
>
> Awesome, thanks. So psbl.surriel.com is okay to keep?

Yes.  Use Zen and BRBL for heavy lifting, use PSBL last for stragglers
potentially not listed by the others.  My current mail log shows
rejections of 42, 22, and 6 respectively, and I use them in that order.

>> Happy holidays to Alex, and to everyone.
>
> Happy holidays to you as well! Thanks for helping out on this late
> holiday eve...
>
> btw, Stan, I eventually ordered the proper supermicro trays for the
> SSD disks and migrated two servers already. Performance is much
> improved, although I'm sure there's still room for improvement.
> Project for another day.

Nice.  Are you doing mirror pairs, or?  Hardware or md RAID?

--
Stan