On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 06:48:36AM -0500, I wrote:
> On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 06:27:15PM -0600, Robert Lopez wrote:
> > I had
> > postscreen_dnsbl_sites = <the-key-to-hide>zen.dq.spamhaus.org
>
> This is right.

Let me try again also! I presume your lookup is actually against
key.zen.dq.spamhaus.org. That's what I said was right. Hereafter,
"key" will be substituted for the actual key.

> > and
> > postscreen_dnsbl_reply_map = texthash:/etc/postfix/dnsbl_reply
> > in main.cf
> >
> > and I had
> > <the-authorization-key-was-here>.zen.dq.spamhaus.net zen.dq.spamhaus.org

And here you are talking about spamhaus.net. Which is your lookup
against, key.zen.dq.spamhaus.org or key.zen.dq.spamhaus.net? Do note
that "net" is not "org".

> "net" != "org". This would never match.

Assuming that you DID mean key.zen.dq.spamhaus.org, your
postscreen_dnsbl_reply_map lookup of key.zen.dq.spamhaus.net would
never match, because as we have seen, "net" is not "org". :)

If "net" was right, your munging was wrong.