Stan Hoeppner:
>  What I stated above is Wietse's policy:
>
> "It is a waste of everyone's time including the poster and readers
> to go spell check main.cf files on the mailing list."

To place the quote in context:

Stan:
> This is exactly why I wanted to see your main.cf.  It's a total
> mess.  I'll try to annotate needed changes.
>
> > then my main.cf:
> > cat /etc/postfix/main.cf
>
> Everything from here...
> -N output, because THAT is the only way to find out that the main.cf
> file is mal-formed.
>
> It is a waste of everyone's time including the poster and readers
> to go spell check main.cf files on the mailing list.

Meanwhile the postconf command has evolved such that it will warn
about unused/undefined parameter settings in main.cf (and master.cf).
At this point there are no reasons left to post main.cf files instead
of "postconf -n" output, except to report a discrepancy between them.

That said, the main purpose of this list is to help people use
Postfix, so it is appropriate to cut newcomers some slack (but not
too much; they should provide information after 1-2 reminders).