Le 07/06/2013 15:11, Mark Goodge a écrit :
On 07/06/2013 14:06, Nikolas Kallis wrote:
Hello,

I just got an unsolicited e-mail from the domain 'bbbmail.com', which is
hosted at '46.235.78.1'.

'46.235.78.1' does not resolve to a host name, therefore 'bbbmail.com'
is not a FQDN.

'bbbmail.com' is a fully qualified domain name. That is completely irrelevant to the question of whether the source IP address resolves to a host name.

Mark
And the fact that the mail is from a specific domain is not linked to the name used in the HELO/EHLO command.
I persoannly only filter out when my own server name is used as helo name