Hi.
When an user inputs an incorrect password, I have the following message
in the logs:
mx1 postfix/smtpd[1069]: warning: unknown[89.xx.xx.xx]: SASL LOGIN
authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6
Which is perfectly normal.

But how can I also show the username that was tried in the logs? I want
to see:
1. Which user keeps entering the wrong password.
2. What user is someone else trying to hijack.

I need this because a user of mine was hijacked a few days ago. I have
fail2ban installed and working (banning IPs for 1 hour after 10
incorrect passwords), but looking through the logs in the last month I
realized this might have been a distributed attack actually.

Running postfix 2.5.9.

Thanks!