On 8/4/2013 10:13 PM, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

> Do I need to use that if I want to perform RHSBL checks?

BTW, if you want to maximize potential hits on RHSBLs just short of
doing body checks, you may want to give Sahil Tandon's TCP server based
RHSBL header checker a spin.  It grabs domains from headers and checks
them against the 3 most popular RHSBLs: DBL, SURBL, and URIBL.  You can
add or subtract from the default server list if you choose.

http://www.hardwarefreak.com/checkdbl.pl.txt

He may have a newer version somewhere.  This is the last version I used.
 I quit using it because it wasn't stopping much with my small mail
stream, after all of my smtpd restrictions.  With larger flows it may be
useful for catching some that may otherwise make it to your content
filter, or make it through entirely if you don't use one.

--
Stan