On 2013-08-05 11:33 PM, Stan Hoeppner <s...@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:
I'm sure you've already covered this Charles but just in case you
haven't I'll mention it anyway.

No matter what you do here with this outsourced service, I'd suggest you
document all Postfix config changes you're making, or save a copy of
your main/master.cf files as they were before embarking down this path,
should you later decide to ditch this service.  You don't want these
custom setting biting you in the backside if/when you switch back to
direct-to-MX, or possibly to another outsourced service.

Thanks Stan, good idea, but I'm ahead of you.

I have a 'special' section in main.cf for all of my custom settings (at the very bottom of the file), and I have these particular changes under my 'work around stupid Edgewave behavior (not closing VRFY probes)' section... ;)

--

Best regards,

Charles