Hi list,

I'm setting up postfix as mx for some domains. According to the docs, my setup should fall in the 'relay_domain' class, since I need to relay messages for those domains to an internal host (is this correct?).

I need to implement a policy, that is an exception to the standard flow postfix -> internal host: I need to rewrite the address of some particular recipients, but just for messages with envelope sender different from the null sender. In other terms, I need to redirect messages for some recipients in a list (towards other, remote, addresses), but only if the envelope sender is not <>. If the envelope sender is <>, I need messages to follow the standard route towards the internal host, even for the recipients on the list.

My solution so far involves an access table in smtp_recipient_restrictions with the REDIRECT directive, but it doesn't work properly in case of multiple recipients.

Have you any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fabio Sangiovanni