On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 06:19:14PM +0200, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Viktor Dukhovni skrev den 2013-10-18 16:44:
>
> >No, that also turns off SMTP for "LAN" clients.
>
> not if adding one more pr lan ip
>
> 192.168.0.1:smtp    inet  n       -       n       -        60   smtpd

This presumes a machine on a network with site-local addresses.
The OP's machine is presumably single-attached to a network with
public addresses and no external firewall.

We should close this thread, the OP is long gone or in any case
has the answer in hand:

    - Firewall rules are out of scope for Postfix.

    - Postfix can listen on multiple IPs, ... which supports internal-only
      SMTP services when the Postfix server is connected to multiple
      networks, or uses secondary IP addresses on a single network
      behind a firewall which permits external SMTP traffic only to
      a subset of the machine's IP addresses (or address:port combinations).

--
        Viktor.