On 12/27/2013 01:13 PM, post...@pupat-ghestem.net wrote:
   Hello,

I am trying to setup an email address where only mails from authorized users (defined in a list) would come in and other emails would be forwarded to another address.

To a single address? Local or remote ?
Are you only testing the sender address in this ?
If so, why are you accepting unauthorized senders at all?

Is the recipient is irrelevant, i.e. you want a wildcard accept policy ?

Note that the last option is a definite no-no as far as I am concerned; you want to verify the recipient before you check for authorized senders.

I was thinking of doing this with a combination of postfix and procmail: having postfix delivering all incoming email, then procmail forward and delete email not coming form authorized users. Before implementing it I was wondering if there is a postfix-only solution to this.

You could use sender_dependent_default_transport_maps: map the authorized senders to DUNNO (thus using whatever it was going to use before) and everything else to a custom transport that sends it wherever you want.

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_dependent_default_transport_maps

--
J.