Finally,

removing warn_if_rejected did the trick. Oh mine, stupid mistake, easy fix!

Thanks a lot rhsoft!!

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Pau Peris <p...@webeloping.es> wrote:

> Excuse me, i'll try to follow your rules. The HTML thing was due to the
reader, i think it took web URL and emails into HTML tags. Excuses.

> Respect the exceptions list, you talk about cron emails using sendmail
but it is using aliases table specified in main.cf also uses an email
rewriter table specified in main.cf If possible would like to create an
exception table. The case is i would like aliases to be only used for
recieving and forwarding to real email boxes. I do not want to let users
login through aliases. Also i would like some users like root to rewrite
its email.

> Last, i think master.cf is overwriting some restrictions because when
emails first get smtp it gets rejected if login missmatch sender address,
then don't know why it is passed to amavis content filter when it really
should get rejected and after amavis injects the email again into smtp it
gets delivered. It's pretty weird, but i'm not able to find my mistake.

> Thanks a lot!!
> --
>
> Sent from my Android mobile, excuse the brevity.
>
> On Mar 27, 2014 9:17 PM, "li...@rhsoft.net" <li...@rhsoft.net> wrote:
>>
>> PLEASE LEARN TO USE YOUR MAIL-CLIENT AND HOW TO QUOTE
>>
>> * do not top post
>> * do not post HTML
>> * do not reply only to your own questions while you refer to answers
>> * if you continue that way of posting i just ignore you
>>
>> this is a completly unreadable thread in the meanwhile
>> that below is hardly a response to my last message
>>
>> back to topic:
>>
>> * why would you like to spoof root?
>> * mails of cronjobs and such things are using the sendmail binary
>> * the sendmail binary has *no relevance* to SMTP restrictions because it
is not SMTP

>> Am 27.03.2014 20:04, schrieb Pau Peris:
>> > i understand now the mistake. I'm reviewing the whole restrictions lot
to fix permit_mynetworks where it is needed.

>> > I'm looking at Postfix site - http://postfix.org/postconf.5.html - for
a way to create exceptions as i would like
>> > some users like root to be able to spoof their from address but i'm
not able to find the right directive. Would you

p...@webeloping.es>> wrote:

>> >     Hi,
>> >
>> >     i didn't configure mynetworks because i mynetworks_style is set to
host. I thought it was right thing to do to
>> >     fit my needs which obviously looks like not. Could you please
exaplain me why is it wrong? I think i'm not
>> >     fully understanding why permit_mynetworks is wrong there.
>> >
>> >     Robert, i'm using Roundcube already configured to connect to smtp
and not as sendmail. Thanks for your tip.

r...@sys4.de>> wrote:

>> >         Am 27.03.2014 18 <tel:27.03.2014%2018>:52, schrieb Pau Peris:
>> >         > If i try to spoof email/sender address through Mozilla
Thunderbird i get
u...@example.com <mailto:u...@example.com>
>> >         > <mailto:u...@example.com <mailto:u...@example.com>>>: Sender
address rejected: not owned by user