And finally I think I've stumbled on to something that may be the culprit.
DNS.

Again be gentle with me here because I'm in unchartered waters here.

I own two domains

hagensieker.com (GoDaddy)
hagensieker.org  (NameCheap)

My computer hostname is set to mail.hagensieker.com (Is this a problem?)

When I do an dig MX mail.hagensieker.com it fails.  No servers could be
reached.

My main.cf file uses the relay host for GoDaddy.  Do I need this relay host?
Can I just make everything hagensieker.org without a relay host?  Or can I
somehow or another resolve this inability to receive mail with the way I
have things set?

Terribly confused at this point?