Am 23.12.2014 um 14:23 schrieb Tomas Macek:
I believe the right cfg place is smtpd_recipient_restrictions where I
have this:

                                check_recipient_access

Questions:
---------------
1) is the smtpd_recipient_restrictions right place for such a
restriction?

yes

2) when I came from outside world, the restriction worked:

but when I came from 127.0.0.1, the mail was received - why exactly? But
this is the behaviour I expected and wanted - that's OK. But I'm afraid
of some misunderstanding of something...

place "check_recipient_access" before "permit_mynetworks"

you can have multiple check_recipient_access if you need it somewhere else for a different context which should be overriden by "mynetworks"

that's because that way you can build complex rules of whitelisting and blacklisting things in a desired order (policy-daemons, sender restrictions, RBL's, DNSWL's,......)