Am 18.01.2015 um 12:01 schrieb SW:
I have an SPF record created in DNS for my domain. In my main.cf config file
for Postfix I have the following SPF settings:

spf_received_header = yes
spf_mark_only = no

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =  peject_spf_invalid_sender,
                                               permit_spf_valid_sender,

smtpd_sender_restrictions =  reject_spf_invalid_sender,
                                            permit_spf_valid_sender

Is the above config correct to reject received emails that is NOT being
delivered from the specified IP addresses in SPF?

a) postfix don' t support SPF out of the box
   there are policy daemons for that task
b) hence all the spf_ params are fantasy
c) SPF of your own domain is not relevant for yourself
   to receive mails, to prevent forged mails just add
   you domains in a  access table with a reject and place
   "permit_mynetworks" and "permit_sasl_authenticated" in
   front of that restriction