Am 18.01.2015 um 12:01 schrieb SW:
> I have an SPF record created in DNS for my domain. In my main.cf config
> file
> for Postfix I have the following SPF settings:
>
> spf_received_header = yes
> spf_mark_only = no
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =  peject_spf_invalid_sender,
>                                                permit_spf_valid_sender,
>
> smtpd_sender_restrictions =  reject_spf_invalid_sender,
>                                             permit_spf_valid_sender
>

> Is the above config correct to reject received emails that is NOT being
> delivered from the specified IP addresses in SPF?

a) postfix don' t support SPF out of the box
    there are policy daemons for that task
b) hence all the spf_ params are fantasy
c) SPF of your own domain is not relevant for yourself
    to receive mails, to prevent forged mails just add
    you domains in a  access table with a reject and place
    "permit_mynetworks" and "permit_sasl_authenticated" in
    front of that restriction

When I ran make config (on FreeBSD) to install the Postfix port I selected
the SPF support option. I assumed that would allow me to do SPF checking
with the options I mentioned? Although, I just noticed that when I ran make
config now it says:

SPF - SPF support (via libspf2 1.2.x)

Is this the policy you were referring to? I do have libspf2 installed
currently.

If I check the mail headers I can see the SPF:

Received-SPF: pass (mail.domain.com: domain of anotherdomain.net designates
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx as permitted sender)

Does this mean SPF is working correctly?