Am 28.01.2015 um 19:44 schrieb Орхан Ибад-оглы Гасымов:
Thanks for your reply.

1. "...this is the wrong list" - disagree: if the result comes from
interaction of two pieces of software (in this case, Postfix and DSPAM),
either list could be considered relevant. Following this idea, I've
emailed my question to DSPAM mailing list too.

on the dspam list are for sure more people using dspam as here and more imprtant they likely recommend things better suited for having both pieces working together instead only look on the postfix side

2. "...dspam is abandonware" - thanks for an interesting piece of
information.

it's asd, last year i considered to use it myself before change the decision to SpamAssassin+ClamAv+Postscreen+PTR/HELO-filters

3. "...without provide configuration is ridiculous" - of course. I just
wanted to start the conversation with a short message (long messages
sometimes scare people); I'll provide all relevant configs tomorrow when
I'm at work.

the people scared by technical context can't help anyways :-)
the others are missing their crystal ball most of the time :-)