Am 29.01.2015 um 19:03 schrieb Орхан Ибад-оглы Гасымов:
This message was really informative, thanks.
Actually in my configs I use spaces where needed, it's just my mail
client deletes spases if they are the first character of a sentence.
I didn't find anything useful in DSPAM logs, but I'll take a second look
at them tomorrow.
The only thing I'd like to ask now is: is it possible with Postfix to
redirect mail from port 25 to port 465? If yes, I'd like to check such a
setup.

that makes no sense at all

postfix listens on both and receives incoming mail, that's it
port 465 is *smtp over ssl* and only useable for *mail clients*
no MTA can deliver mail over the wrapper mode nor will any
MTA connect to something else than 25

frankly i don't get the idea apply the contentfilter at all on 465 because that can only be a MUA for submission and is not incoming mail at all (outgoing mail needs a complete different ruleset hence you normally have different machines for MX and for submission)

<mailto:njo...@megan.vbhcs.org>>:

    On 1/29/2015 10:52 AM, Орхан Ибад-оглы Гасымов wrote:
    > I always intend to understand configs that I take from examples. The
    > problem is, almost all examples describing "master.cf <http://master.cf>
     > <http://master.cf>" say to put the string:
    >
    > "-o content_filter=lmtp:unix:/var/run/dspam.sock"
    > under
    > "smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd"

    Yes, that is the correct way to enable a content filter for mail
    coming from the internet.  Note the second line must be indented
    with at least one space character.

    Your dspam filter will certainly never work without this line.

    > In my setup, if I do so, it accomplishes nothing: DSPAM doesn't tag
    > headers at all.
    >
    > What worked in my case for local mails, was the same string
    >
    > "-o content_filter=lmtp:unix:/var/run/dspam.sock"
    > under
    > "smtps      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd"
    >
    > Then DSPAM started to tag headers for mail from local users.

    Yes, that enables the same content filter for mail arriving via the
    smtps port 465.  That shows you postfix really does call dspam when
    told to.

    Once you eliminate the possibility of master.cf <http://master.cf>
    syntax errors, then
    the problem is outside postfix and you need to look at your dspam
    logging and config